You have no items in your shopping cart.
The cat eye gel collection has arrived!
They apply very similarly to the original gels, the only exception is to hold a magnet an inch away from the nail before curing in the lamp.
Our gels look great without the magnet as well, but to get the desired effect, make sure to purchase one.
The magnet is purchased separately for now. Soon, it will be released as part of a bundle series.
1) Prepare nails with isopropyl alcohol. *Be careful, only place these products on the nail. Do not get any on your skin. It will cause irritation.
2) Apply base coat to nail (top of bottle labeled with a "B").
3) Cure nail for 30sec under UV/LED lamp.
4) Apply a thin layered gel polish coat and cure for 30s. *Make sure to use thin layers, too much at once will cause curing issues. You'll perfect opacity in 1-2 coats.
5) Apply ShaPolish Nails top coat (top of bottle labeled with a "T").
6) Cure for 30sec. And you're all set.
PLEASE NOTE- Color shades may be shown differently due to your computer screen settings. The photos are intended to be as accurate as possible. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
* All products are shipped within 2 business days of purchase via USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
* Gift cards are only delivered electronically.
* All physical products ship from Sturtevant, WI.
* Orders $200 or more will require signature confirmation.